Dallas, TX - Accounts Payable Accountant
The Accounts Payable Accountant ensures that the Company’s payments to vendors are authorized, and that correct amounts are paid to the correct vendor at the appropriate time. The Accounts Payable Accountant communicates and works cooperatively with operations and accounting personnel.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Energy industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (responding to questions from auditors, explaining payment status to vendors)
- Ability to create spreadsheets, perform basic calculations and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel
- A proactive and accountable work ethic coupled with a positive outlook
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Adhere to management controls to ensure that company objectives with respect to accounting are obtained.
- Develop user skills for accounting and procurement information systems.
- Work closely with vendors and / or field personnel to resolve issues timely
- Communicate with treasury operations to ensure that outgoing payments are funded.
- Use Microsoft Excel ® to prepare and upload journal entries.
- Make accounting system entries related A/P and A/R corrections.
- Digitize voucher packages to support image retrieval.
- Maintain hard copy voucher package files.
- Assist with year-end 1099 reporting.
- Respond to queries from independent public accountants.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@cardinalmidstream.com and be sure to indicate the type of position you are searching for in the subject line.
You may also mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
8150 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1725
Dallas, Texas 75206