Mustang, OK - Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant will be the first point of contact for the company which will provide support across the organization. This person will assist in day to day office operations with the local region’s staff, other various office locations and outside suppliers. This individual will ensure all office support and receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The position requires the individual to be skilled in basic customer service along with computer skills.
The successful candidate will: set high standards of performance for themselves and others; be professional in written, verbal and personal actions in any situation; seek new knowledge and experiences; have an analytical mindset that can utilize factual data to develop creative and business-oriented solutions; be self-aware and adjust accordingly to different environments and audiences
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years of administrative experience with a background in the natural gas industry preferred
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have knowledge of various types of office equipment and their operation
- Able to speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must allow a pre-employment background check
- Promote company policies and procedures to ensure safe working conditions
- Must be able to interface effectively with many internal and external customers, strong communication skills, and demonstrate a positive attitude for this position.
- Responsible for maintaining appearance and housekeeping in facilities
- Utilizing MS Office programs to produce documents, presentations, and data sheets
- Book rooms, travel, meals, and conference facilities for various personnel and events
- Ensuring the operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs and maintaining equipment inventories
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and mailing outgoing post (including packages)
- Greeting and facilitating incoming office guests
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Photocopying and printing various documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Prepare expense reports for office and field personnel
- Coordinating the preparation of data from incoming resources by verifying and completing existing MS Excel spreadsheets and documents
This job requires the ability to work under time-sensitive deadlines and maintain a calm and professional demeanor when adversity is encountered. It also requires the physical ability to work in office environment including the ability to sit for long periods of time while performing office or computer tasks. The job may require minimal overtime including weekend or holidays. All applicants must be able to commit to a full-time schedule.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@cardinalmidstream.com and be sure to indicate the type of position you are searching for in the subject line.
You may also mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
8150 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1725
Dallas, Texas 75206