Mustang, OK - Director of Operations
The Director of Operations has responsibility for the daily operations in the Iron Horse Midstream Mustang field office, natural gas pipelines, processing plants, and compressor facilities.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 15+ years of pipeline, processing plant and other natural gas facility operations experience
- Knowledge of industry codes/standards, permitting and safety requirements (CFR 192, OSHA etc.)
- Possess managerial skills sufficient to direct technical managers
- Able to speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must exhibit excellent supervisory skills and promote positive work environment
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to random drug testing
- Must allow pre-employment background check
- Promote company policies and procedures to ensure safe and professional work conditions
- Must be able to interface effectively with many internal and external customers, regulatory officials, strong communication skills, and demonstrate a positive attitude for this position
- Supervise and manage field supervisory function including: measurement, pipeline, plants, administration
- Comply with requirements stipulated in customer and third-party agreements
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures, environmental, regulatory, federal, state and other regulatory requirements
- Maximize quality and productivity in the operation and maintenance of pipelines, pigging, treating, processing, and compression while minimizing costs
- Manage Operations and Maintenance budgets, system balance reports, operation reports, etc.
- Oversee all field operations to achieve company goals within budgeted funds and available personnel
- Plan and organize workloads and staff assignments, review progress, direct changes in priorities and schedules as needed to assure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Exhibit confidence and leadership in a high-tempo work environment
How to Apply
Please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@cardinalmidstream.com and be sure to indicate the type of position you are searching for in the subject line.
You may also mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
8150 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1725
Dallas, Texas 75206