Mustang, OK - Measurement / I&E Technician
Provide full-time Measurement and I&E support for processing plant, compressor stations, and pipelines.
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 7+ years of measurement and/or I&E experience
- Must have knowledge of various dry and wet natural gas measurement equipment
- Possess knowledge of I&E functions including, programming, troubleshooting, installing and maintaining all equipment and SCADA functions
- Must possess leadership skills and can train others in the proper operation of all related equipment
- Must be self-directed and able to perform duties with little or no supervision
- Able to speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to random drug testing
- Must allow pre-employment background check
- Maintain appropriate operating conditions for the overall safe and efficient daily operations
- Ability to determine and implement logic to control/operate natural gas facilities in the most efficient manner
- Writing and implementing software programs for various types of equipment and systems
- Operate and maintain measurement equipment maximizing accuracy and effectiveness
- Install, program, maintain and calibrate portable and stationary gas and liquid chromatographs and moisture analyzers
- Inspect and repair AC/DC equipment including emergency battery backup power devices
- Schedule and perform all required measurement testing and proving and complete records
- Tune, calibrate, maintain, and test control valves and shut-down valves
- Calculate volumes and size orifice plates to set flow rates
- Collect gas and liquids samples
- Must have the ability to respond promptly to any emergency
- Lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs. or more
- May be requested to work long hours to complete job assignments.
- May work a rotating schedule, shift, and/or be on call.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@cardinalmidstream.com and be sure to indicate the type of position you are searching for in the subject line.
You may also mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
8150 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1725
Dallas, Texas 75206